Social Sciences

 Hello, my name is Maryse Cloutier, and I am 19 years old.  I was born and raised in Mont Tremblant, but I am currently studying in Montreal at Ahuntsic College in Social Sciences. Last year, I used to study in pure and applied sciences at Mont Tremblant and I soon came to the realization that I didn't quite enjoy my Chemistry and Physics classes. Although I didn't enjoy my classes, I continued for a year and then decided to apply at Ahuntsic College in Social Sciences. Now that I've changed programs, I am a lot happier than I used to and I find my courses a lot more interesting. However, even if I changed programs, I still kept my calculus classes because I found them interesting. Once I eventually finish my program, I will pursue my studies and go to university. I am not quite sure what I want to do yet, but I am possibly thinking about applying in a program related to Finances or something related to that field. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Websites Everyone in Social Sciences Should Know About

Social Sciences Glossary